Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Neglect

It seems as if I am in a losing battle with my blog. I feel like every time I turn around there is another task to do and the blog gets put on the back burner. I love to scrapbook and haven't prioritized my time to keep up on that project either. I want to stay on top of my blog.

Sorry for the backlog of posts. As I have written before, this is my way of keeping track of pictures and experiences until I find the time to put together a more complete scrapbook, whether it be digital or handmade.

I enjoy viewing all of your blogs and hope to get caught up and stay caught up. The task seems daunting at times. I keep telling myself if I will just post 2-3 a day I should be caught up in no time. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Jenny Murdock said...

I love reading your posts!! You can catch up, I know you can. :) I've had to do that before. I spent one whole day catching up and swore I would never let it get that far behind again. :) Good Luck!

Julie Winder said...

phew! kids are off! Kim...it was actually you who got me motivated to blog and take photos again. I have a problem of only blogging and taking when I am feeling up to it. I love that you are posting your summer stuff now!! What a fun summer you guys had! Doesn't time fly!! Your photos make me so excited for the warmth of summer coming right up.