Maddy loves to do craft projects. Over the summer, she saw an idea to make puzzles using popsicle sticks. The idea is to draw a picture or scene on both sides and then you have two puzzles in one. I love her creativity.
The kids like to use geometric shapes to build cool designs. This is one of many they have made over the years.
Bailey and Maddy....best buds!
With having four girls in the house, I find we have a lot of drama and emotions. At times, I wonder how I will make it through the day. It's nice to be able to look back through my pictures and realize how much fun the girls have together, Maddy and Bailey especially. They are still easily entertained by the simples things....from making crafts to setting up photo shoots.

1 comment:
I am very impressed with that cupcake artwork. That took some serious artistic creativity and patience! It is no wonder Gretchen wants to live at your house. It is the FUN place to be!
Post a Comment