Bailey is growing up so quickly. Even though I still consider her my "baby" she thinks she is quite grown up for her age. Sometimes, I wonder if she realizes she is only 5. I guess when there are a house full of older siblings, the younger kids tend to copy what they see. I wish I was better at writing down some of the funny statements Bailey has said lately. I think I will remember but now as I am sitting down to write about them, only a few come to my mind.
.....quit making up fake rules
I guess if she doesn't like the rule, then it must be fake
.....it's a free country....I can litter if I want to.
I also suggested to her if she chose to litter, a policeman would make her pay lots of money. She would get a ticket. Her response, "well, it is a free country mom."
....do you want me to put on some random clothes?
She asks that question from time to time. I am not sure why they have to be random, but it makes me smile everytime she says it.
SWEET BAILEY

No comments:
Post a Comment