Friday, November 21, 2008

Homemade beards

This afternoon, Abby, Madison and their friend Megan decided to get creative and make their own beards.  They said they were creating a chinese beard because it looked cool.  They used a bunch of masking tape and braided their "beards."  I must say they have WAAAYYYY too much time on their hands!



3 comments:

si tu veux said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing. How are you all? It's night now, and I can't believe the day passed. We didn't get to talk. Tears. Miss you. happy day to you all.

si tu veux said...

You have been tagged and given an award, from me, take the award, do the tag, or do both. Whatever you would like to do.

Happy Turkey Recovery Day!

Hope you are doing well, and that the holidays are swell in your direction. love to you all.

Kim said...

Stacie, I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We are in Logan with part of my family and my mom. It was a hard day and we all realized how much we are missing my dad. Take care! Kim