Monday, October 6, 2008

Madison's Missing Teeth


Madison has lost her two front teeth.  She lost the second one last week.  The tooth fairy must have been extremely busy because she forgot to leave money two nights in a row.  On the second morning, Madison found the money but the tooth fairy must have been so busy she forgot to take the tooth!  Maddy decided to leave her tooth under her pillow with a note to let the tooth fairy know she had forgotten to take the tooth.  By the time Maddy arrived home from school, her tooth and note were gone.  She still can't figure out why the tooth fairy was having such a hard time! 

2 comments:

Prax Family said...

Very cute Kim! I love the family picture at the top. You have some very cute girls!

Julie Winder said...

Kim, thanks for the nice comments:) hey, didn't see you at church today. hopefully you had a fun family getaway. It was beyond awesome to go early:) I love my tile craft from Homemaking, I am thinking of making one for my sister-in-law too. thanks:)