We had beautiful weather over the Easter weekend. Jared was working so we asked some friends if they wanted to join us on a hike. Our friends had hiked this area before and it sounded like a lot of fun. We got started a little late on our journey so after hiking for a little while, we found a shady spot to enjoy our lunch. After lunch, the groups "enthusiasm" had dwindled and most of the kids wanted to head back to the car. My friend and I gave in and decided to head back home. I am hoping to take the kids on this hike again and actually complete it. Sometimes it's just not worth the fight. These are the only two pictures I took of our brief hike. In fact, the only way I got the kids to sit and let me take the picture was to bribe them with the opportunity to go back to the car. They all jumped at the chance. :)
Great memories!
Great picture of a the HAPPY hikers.

No comments:
Post a Comment