I sat down to complete a post and realized I need to get my taxes ready for tomorrow, pay the bills, get dinner started and have everyone practice the piano, get their homework and chores done and finish up the laundry. No wonder I am so behind.
It seems like uploading photos takes the most time. Does anyone have any suggestions or short cuts to speed up the process? I really want to catch up.

2 comments:
I do things out of order and change the date time all the time...to organize them when I have a moment.
For uploading pictures I just start an upload and fold a load of laundry...or do a load of dishes...while the computer does its part. Then I am not so frustrated sitting and watching it!
Does that help? [I have done other things. ...cant think of them right now.]
The worst part is just doing it out of order and wrapping your brain around it. For me I think I can't blog if I can't catch it ALL up....and then it never gets done. I have about 30 posts I would like done....not this year. oh well. Love you Kim!
Thanks Stacie. I try to upload pictures and then go do something else. For some reason, my children don't give me much freedom on my computer. I wish pictures uploaded quicker like on fb or mosaic.
I think we are always playing catch up. How are you? How is your mom? Hang in there. Love ya! Kim
Post a Comment