Spring is my favorite time of the year. The smell of fresh cut grass, the perfect temperature and the knowledge of school coming to an end and summer beginning. Easter this year happened to be on my birthday as well as General Conference. Grandma Luthi, Aunt Karen and our cousin Casidy came down to visit for the week. We enjoyed spending time together.Grandma Luthi and Kelsee
Aunt Karen and Kelsee
While Kelsee and I were at her swim meet, Aunt Karen helped the kids make sugar cookies. By the time I got home, they were ready to eat...NO MESS!
Maddy made a special heart cookie for me and put a special note on the plate so no one would eat it.
EASTER DAY
BEFORE THE HUNT....
DURING THE HUNT...Bailey (check out her heels)
During...Maddy
AFTER THE HUNT! :)
2 comments:
On our way back from Idaho we drove through Star Valley and right by the turn to Freedom. I thought of you! I hope you are doing well and I'm sorry we missed you the Sunday we were down. Our trips there are always so short.
Ok, now I am craving soft sugar cookies for breakfast. Those look so yummy! I am glad you had a good time with your mom and sister in town. Family is the best and fun to share Holidays with. Awesome photos KIM!
Post a Comment