Kelsee's Orchestra Concert
Abby's band concert...she chose to play the clarinet this year.
Bailey's Christmas play at preschool
All the 3rd graders in Maddy's school presented the Christmas concert this year. Maddy's group did a great job. She has come a long way from her preschool days and hiding behind her teacher and her friends.
Madison...first year of piano
Kelsee....sixth year of piano
Jared's family came down to watch the piano recital. They girls did a great job. It is nice to see all they have accomplished since the beginning of the school year.




4 comments:
Kim! YOU are such a good photographer. Look at all the great moments you have captured. I am very impressed! Wow, with all the variety of instruments being played at your home, You could have quite the concert just among your own girls:) LOVE the photos too of Zions. Everyone looks so happy! I don't think you can ever get enough of Zions. I hope to go on lots of hikes this summer, we should get a group to go one day this summer!
Love the update. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Love you Kim.
Thanks for leaving comments. You both are always so sweet to do that. Julie, I would love to get a group together and go on a hike. Let's try and work that out this summer.
Hey Kim. Was thinking of you. Enjoyed looking ...gazing... at your beautiful children. You are dearly blessed. I love you my friend. Thanks for your listening ear, always.
stacie
Post a Comment