Maddy wanted me to surprise her with a cake. I got to choose. I know how much she loves pet shops so I added a couple of new petshops on top and decorated with sprees. I had a more elaborate idea but decided to go with the easy version.

We usually let the kids choose where they want to eat out for dinner. Maddy wanted me to bring her McDonalds for lunch at school and for me to make dinner. One of her favorite meals is "Grandma's" mashed potatoes. Nothing fancy...just plain old mashed potatoes with country style gravy mixed with ground hamburger. Sometimes kids are so easy to please!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON...WE LOVE YOU!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Madison. I can't believe 8 years old...you and Jeremy next month. Congratulations. Fun cake mom...
hugs and love to you all. we miss you.
she is getting so big and beautiful!! can't wait to see you guys soon!
She is getting so big. The cake looks awesome good job. It is fun to see your family!
Post a Comment