Kelsee is a sophmore this year and is on the high school swim team. Last weekend, they went to regions in Cedar City. She swam the 500 free and the 100 breast. She shaved time off her "best" times and took 3rd in the 500 free. She didn't make it to state this year but will be going as an alternate for the relays. Kelsee has been very dedicated to swim. She attends practice every day before school at 5:15 a.m. I have been trying to get some good pictures of her swimming but haven't really captured a great photo.
Tight streamline!!!
Freestyle

2 comments:
Wish I were there to see her swim. I have always loved that talent, never been good at it. So much work. Great job Kelsee. Miss you.
I just barely found out that I did make it to state! I made it in the 500 freestyle. :)
Post a Comment